There's always plenty to do at Camp Long!
Can you fall backwards from a five-foot platform, or scale a 10-foot wall to save the world? With the help of your teammates, you can! These and other adventures foster lasting connections for groups of all ages as team members communicate and build trust in order to solve each component. Everyone participates in these hands-on learning situations, allowing individuals to push beyond their perceived limits and exceed personal goals.SEE RECREATION OPTIONS
From team building courses to talent shows, group games to enjoying the picturesque lake, our experienced program staff can customize a fun-filled itinerary for groups of all ages. Ask about seasonal events, group sizes and special needs accommodations.
- Outdoor team challenge course
- Covered basketball court
- Softball and football fields
- 500-foot zip line over water with a 30-foot drop
- Wii tournaments
- Portable tennis & badminton equipment
- Fully-equipped weight room
- Swimming, canoeing, fishing
- 35-foot climbing wall
- Arts and crafts, group games, talent shows, themed events
- Cookouts, campfire area, horseshoes, nature hikes